PDA

View Full Version : thank you

chatilngus
2007-05-03, 11:27
hey guys and gals,

i rarely write and more rarely emote. let me tell yall about your product. i have been putting your stuff on people's computers since yall started your web site. i don't know if a single one of them has sent you a dime, even though with each installation, i have never, ever, forgotten to inform and admonish each and every customer to. but, like most of the knucklehead users out here in the world, they never bother to look at your product until they have a problem and, as you may surmise, they neither have taken the time to understand your product nor have they taken the time to update your product. not to mention taking the time to actually scan their "units" until a problem crops up.

well, i know you don't have a lot of extra time to read the ramblings of a lone user but....i am not a lone user.

i am a seriously devoted advocate for you all. i want you to know how much i appreciate your product.

thing is...back in the day...(note that i am 54 years old and been messing around with these "units" for the last 30 years) when all's we had was BBS services and even before that.....we had to mess around with old code just to write a simple menu....miles of inane DOS lines (little wonder it was called Dirty Operating System) just to get a stupid page of something.....but i digress

suffice it to say: thank you for being who you are. thank you for continuing to offer a genuinely "free" product with respectible functionality and utility for the "unwashed masses".

yes and no.

yes....you are helping the greater good in protecting the general public and i can only hope the law of averages is providing yall with reasonable return for your time and effort

no....doubt, there are a bunch of sorry bastards not unlike myself who have not sent you a dime...albeit ...not within my personal means..still...i must include myself in that unfortunate group. however.............and you can take this to the bank........

i will not be poor all my life......and moreover.............i never forget a favor

so....God bless yall for helping me and no less than several hundred others i' ve worked for; for nothing, or for trades of dinners, spare tires, pet foods, eggs, plants for my garden....or whatever they have had to trade out for my work....cause you see.....it's not about the money..........it's all about the Karma

yall are so good you bad

love and peace
chati

tashi
2007-05-03, 23:40
Heh, thank you for your kind words, we appreciate hearing from our users. :flowers: