PDA

View Full Version : Error During Check

Moon777
2007-05-25, 04:11
Hi,
i'm having problems since yesterday with running SpybotS&D.
At about halfway of scanning error messages like this arrive:
ERROR DURING CHECK
AlertSpy[52] Access violation at address 7C910FB5 in modul 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address 0000003B
At every scanning i have 6-7 messagges like that. Different are the tipies : AlertSpy, or CyberDefender or Windows AdTools, Zlob.SuperCodec, or others i'm not able to downwrite quickly enough and my pc crashes.
As i've noticed, addresses change too: 0000003D or 0000002F or 0000003B etc, but it seems to me that nr 7C910FB5 is always the same.
I've disinstalled twice SpybotS&D, even run it in Safe Mode , but results were the same : sometimes 6-7 ERROR-reportings, sometimes 2-3 before crashing.
Ones or twice scanning finished without crashing, and writing "Compliments" in green at top, even just under that 6 Error Messeges like that above were listed!
Please, can somebody help me ? :sad:
Thanks a lot
Moon

spybotsandra
2007-05-25, 11:34
Hello,

Which version of Spybot - Search & Destroy do you run?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Moon777
2007-05-26, 15:23
Thank u for answering.
Spybot verson: 1.4 regularly updated.S.O. windows xp pro
The event i reported happened after the last update, before that everything was ok.
However, i've read some other threads here about the same problem.
So, i've opened my pc (take off the case !) and run Spybot.. and it was ok ! :bigthumb:
Spybot finished well, with no error messages at all !
So, probably it was due to hot (we had about 30°C here in the last 3 days) as u mentioned in some previous threads.
Best Regards
Moon

noel-pr7
2007-06-04, 20:52
Thank u for answering.
So, probably it was due to hot (we had about 30°C here in the last 3 days) as u mentioned in some previous threads.
Best Regards
Moon

Moon777, I would like to suggest putting in an extra cooling fan to your computer and using a can of compressed air to blow away dust from the internal PC parts. An extra cooling fan or blower would be a big help in places where there's extreme heat and humidity and you need to prevent your computer from absorbing so much heat.

recently I installed an Antec Cyclone Blower to keep the inside of my XP based machine cool, especially when using the computer for more than 4 straight hours during the summertime. helps prevent the internal parts including the motherboard from overheating and shortening out.