PDA

View Full Version : scan shows warning "include errors log re trojansC.sbi"see errors log for details.

bobpc73
2007-06-21, 22:59
the above message is boxed. at the same stage of the spybot scan,on clicking OK the programme continues to the end and reports "scan complete, no problems." The message appears every time I carry out a scan and stops there until I click OK. On another spyware scanner I use. It showed a entry thus. trojan-spy-win32.goldun.ms. this is now quarrantined in the programme. Do I have a trojan or what ? I do hope that you can help me. Thanks bobpc73.

Blade81
2007-06-22, 18:19
Hi

Click here (http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/HJTsetup.exe) to download HJTsetup.exe
Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
Click on
Edit > Select All
then click on
Edit > Copy
to copy the entire contents of the log.
Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

tashi
2007-07-03, 09:13
This topic has been archived due to lack of a response.

If you need it re-opened, please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.