PDA

View Full Version : Spyware and adware Destroyed (moved from beta/usage tracks topic)

Rachelle
2007-06-25, 02:00
Thanks for being here Spybot. My computer works %300 faster with the 60 or 70 odd ad and spyware programs destroyed.

There is a virus or malware program that my other computer had, called "Spy-Crush 3.3" Spybot couldn't recognize it as malware, I think because it hides in the security system or something. Fortuneately, I was going to reformat the hard drive in that laptop.(and I did). However, I do not want to run into it that problem again.

Can you please check into this virus..adware....malware whatever it is called, so that it can be dealt with for other users who get afflected with it.

Thank You

Rachelle

tashi
2007-06-25, 18:23
Hi there. :)

However, I do not want to run into it that problem again.

Can you please check into this virus..adware....malware whatever it is called, so that it can be dealt with for other users who get afflected with it.

Spy-Crush 3.3 one of the is one of the newer versions of rogue anti-spyware created by the same developers as VirusBurst etc...

Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites (http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm#notes)

FYI for any future infection, if Spybot-S&D does not detect an item:

Please zip or rar the file/s and send them to: detections(AT)spybot.info (Replace AT with @)

Cheers.