PDA

View Full Version : getting error message scanning

dapiero
2007-06-27, 13:08
Hello reader,

im getting and error message when doing a scan with S&D
In the error report stored it says this:

L:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\TrojansC.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger | (85\.255\.11[0-9]\.[1-2]?[0-9]{1,2}[,]?\s?)+(85\.255\.11[0-9]\.[1-2]?[0-9]{1,2}[,]?\s?)+

the scan itself reported no other issues. Can someone tell me what i should do ? A rescan gave me the same error

Thanks a lot

Daniel

spybotsandra
2007-06-27, 13:09
Hello,

Please download the following update (using the integrated update facility should resolve the problem): TCP/IP Settings plugin - !TCP/IP Settings plugin (65 KB) - 2007-06-06

After the successful download of the "TCP/IP Settings plugin" (plugtcpip.zip - which contains two (2) files (install-plug1.ini and TCPIPAddress.dll), the update routine should have:

1. Extracted the TCPIPAddress.dll file into the following directory/folder (assuming the default installation directory/folder was used):
o C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Plugins
2. Restarted SpybotSD.exe so that the new TCPIPAddress.dll was loaded in SpybotSD.exe.

There are several ways to overcome the problem.
Try the following:

* Unzip (extract) the plugtcpip.zip file that's in your update folder to some known location.
* Then copy the TCPIPAddress.dll from that location into the Plugins folder.
* Make sure that you restart SpybotSD.exe (if running) before attempting a scan again.

For more informations please do also have a look at our forum:
Problems with 2007-06-06 ßDetection rules (beta)
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=14546

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

dapiero
2007-06-27, 13:11
Thank you so much for giving such a quick and usefull response
I'm gonna give it a try.

Cheers,

Daniel