PDA

View Full Version : SMITFRAUD Urgent im scared :|

hadleigh
2007-07-01, 20:35
Hey, im new to this forum but have had Spybot for months and also have ad-aware SE Professional. While scanning Spybot Smitfraud Toolbar keeps coming up. I manually go to the area effected and delete the registry key but it keeps coming back. Every now and then Norton Antivirus and Internet Security 2007 keeps poping up in the bottom right corner saying it has blocked a trojan of somekind. This is the first time ive had a attack this bad before.

Can someone please help me remove smitfraud and any other nasties on my computer.

Ive seen people load hijack this logs etc if you could just give me steps on how assist you in helping me i will be much appreciated.

tashi
2007-07-01, 20:42
Hello.

Please see the stickied procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Copy/paste the logs requested into a new topic, then I will close this one as helpers look for zero response. :)

hadleigh
2007-07-01, 20:45
Just quickly read what was in that link then, am rushing to get rid of it im scared lol.

shall i post a hijack this log?

and any logs that you need please say?

thanks

tashi
2007-07-01, 20:47
:scratch:

You need to follow the procedure in the link I just gave to you.

Rushing is not a good idea and won't speed up the process. ;)