PDA

View Full Version : possible infection

Sound Mind
2007-07-02, 19:34
A few days ago both of my pc's started getting these pop-ups, one for total games, smart wallpapers, and credit card consolidation. My norton license expired so i downloaded AVG anti-virus and spyware. I have since then downloaded AdAware and Spybot but these things leep coming every hour or so.
Should I make a hijackthis log? Or do I have another alternative? (i also used specific virus and spyware removers: VX2 finder, CWShredder, and Stinger)

pskelley
2007-07-03, 15:27
Welcome to Safer Networking, I wish to be sure you have viewed and understand this information. "BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance)
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
All advice given is taken at your own risk.
Please make sure you have read this information so we are on the same page.

I have no idea if I can help or not from the limited information you have provided. Follow the instructions above which are also pinned to the top of the forum where you posted and I will take a look.

Thanks

tashi
2007-07-11, 07:00
Due to lack of a response, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.