PDA

View Full Version : win32.agent.qt Problem

NeoGenMike
2007-07-14, 00:13
Hello, I am fairly new to the site even though my name has been active in the site since a long time ago so im not completely sure on how to ask for advice, so if this is wrong at all, please Correct me.
When i Scan my Machine with Spybot, a Harmful program called win32.agent.qt comes up with a few other things. Do to others complaining about this Certain program, i am sure win32.agent.qt is the cause of these.
I would like to know how to get rid of this and the Pop-ups this Program causes if someone would.

pskelley
2007-07-14, 02:20
Welcome to Safer Networking, if you still need help and are not receiving it elsewhere, it appears you have missed some important instructions our administrator has posted at the top of the forum, especially this: "BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance)
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
All advice given is taken at your own risk.
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.
Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

I posted the information you need above and it is also posted at the top of the forum. From the limited information you have provided, I can't even tell if I can help. Look at some of the other posts so you can see what they are doing.

Thanks

NeoGenMike
2007-07-14, 03:06
I am sorry for the Information i missed on this, Thank you for telling me. I'm not that smart at all with Malware and Virus Removal and Scanning so im not really sure what to say, tell you, or how to do any steps recommended to see if i can do this myself. I somewhat expected to get help on how to fix this and see how to fix my problem from scratch. Anyways, i'm sorry, i'll try and find out how to test some stuff for myself before returning.

tashi
2007-07-23, 15:11
This topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened, please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread.

Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.