PDA

View Full Version : teatimer how do i deactivate "remember this action" in the resident teatimer ???

netster007x
2006-01-09, 01:09
In the teatimer resident thing i clicked block to a process and accidently clicked "remember selected action"

Now i want to change it back 2 default and make it ask me each time but i cant find out how.

Please reply, need help,

thanks,
netster007x :)

Zenobia
2006-01-09, 04:09
Have a look here:
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=3182&postcount=4

netster007x
2006-01-11, 02:07
that worked perfect, thanks :bigthumb:

spybot is generally pretty user friendly and easy 2 use, in default or advanced mode, but it really barely if ever mentions that in the help file (which pointed me toward the resident tool in advanced mode, which had no options other than disable resident, ( i was searching 4 a while). I had even tried that window b4 but i couldnt find out how 2 use it, and gave up thinking it was really only a block log w/ no real changeable options. I tried clicking on the processes, double cliking, right cliking, i never noticed that X at the side and if i did i wudnt have thought to clik on it:confused:

also, btw, i was gonna comment that this blog has better HTML editing options than my Y! mail account, but then i realize the only thing that works in FireFox is the smileys:mad:

Zenobia
2006-01-11, 03:30
You're welcome. :)

I use the bbcode extension,so never noticed any options not working with firefox here.

Seems to work for me,though,just tried it.