PDA

View Full Version : bug/annoyance

sims39
2007-07-25, 16:45
I just ran the update process and installed the newest definitions - todays and it said immunize after this has been downloaded, well i went to immunize and nothing needed immunize and i went to about spybot and it was still listing the old definitions the ones from the 18th.
And so instead of scanning as i normally would after downloading updates i restarted spybot and found the about changed to the 25th and when i went to immunize it needed to be done and there were new threats to immunize.

This only occurred when i restarted. The new definitions are'nt used/activated until i restart and so i ask can't you fix this?
Maybe activate them after download, like a refresh, or force the spybot to restart by default after download of updates.
It makes sense since the updates arent used until spybot is restarted so if someone runs a scan with the new updates its pointless.

PepiMK
2007-07-25, 17:55
How about one of the most important things with bug reports: which version is this? The immunization has recently changed as you may have read, so it's important to know if this was in the old or new immunization code.

sims39
2007-07-26, 05:25
the newest of everything
newest beta
newest immunization
newest definitions
newest jar of urine
everything

wk357mag
2007-07-26, 18:09
wow, your a nice guy!

try drinking that jar of urine! That will help, I promise!

Rosenfeld
2007-07-29, 02:34
Talking of which, my boss, whose handwriting was near illegible once sent a note to his secretary for her to invite every member of staff to join him in a glass of wine. The secretary unfortunately read the w as ur..

sims39
2007-07-29, 14:57
Why is urine yellow and sperm white?
So men can tell if they are coming or going.