PDA

View Full Version : Includes\Beta.sbi error

Broken Hope
2007-08-01, 13:29
I'm getting the following error when I scan using the newest updates

There were problems in the C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi See 'Include errors.log' for details

The contents of that log are:

C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\axC945.tmp
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\na1ECE.tmp
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\axC945.tmp
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\na1ECE.tmp

I've seen a similar post on the forum and the suggested fix was to install the tcp/ip plugin but I'm sure I already have that.

md usa spybot fan
2007-08-01, 16:53
Like Broken Hope (http://forums.spybot.info/member.php?u=25637), I also received the following error while using the Beta.sbi file from the 2007-08-01 updates:
Warning
There were problems in the include file C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search _Destroy\Indudes\Beta.sbi
See 'Include errors.log' for details.
[OK]
The content of my Include errors.log is:

I was unable to locate either of the following two (2) files on my system:
axC945.tmp
na1ECE.tmp

MisterW
2007-08-01, 16:58
Thanks for reporting that issue. It looks as there are some problems with these beta update and the version 1.4. If you use the beta version of Spybot 1.5 there are no problems at the moment.
We will try to fix it for the next update.

Regards
Markus