PDA

View Full Version : [Implemented] TeaTimer tray icon double-click (was: a bug or a new feature)

dj.turkmaster
2007-08-12, 12:31
i dont know if this is a bug but when we double click on the teatimer icon in the system tray spybot doesnt open. we can only right click and click on the run spybot button. it would be nice if it opened with a doubleclick.

sims39
2007-08-12, 13:18
I no joke double click the teatimer icon every day hoping it will open spybot even though i know it wont.

I thought maybe there was a reason why you didn't implement it.

But i was thinking and teatimer is seperate and if you double click on teatimer maybe spybot shouldn't come up but maybe something to do with teatimer should like the log file or settings.

dj.turkmaster
2007-08-18, 23:55
Will you fix this. Or isn't this a bug. :scratch:

PepiMK
2007-08-19, 16:19
Why should it be a bug?

If I click through the tray icons I have, Pagent, the Realtek audio mixer, ac'tivAid, Microsofts TaskManager, Eraser, and WinVNC all don't open anything when left-clicking it. Is it a bug with all of them?

dj.turkmaster
2007-08-19, 16:29
Why should it be a bug?

If I click through the tray icons I have, Pagent, the Realtek audio mixer, ac'tivAid, Microsofts TaskManager, Eraser, and WinVNC all don't open anything when left-clicking it. Is it a bug with all of them?

I have spyware terminator, kaspersky, clamwin,soundmax, etc... and all of them opens with a left click. well it is not so important for me i just made a suggestion and i said that i wasn't sure if this is a bug so i dont see anything to get angry. it is just a suggestion and this suggestion was made to me from some other turkish spybot users and i said that i will write this request in the spybot forum. thats all.

PepiMK
2007-08-19, 16:34
Yep, it's a feature request, and not a bad one. Just wanted to say that it's not a bug ;)

sims39
2007-08-19, 16:58
There are some standards ins oftware etc and common things like having help on the right of everything else.
I dont agree with the left click, i agree perhaps with double clicking the resident icon and it opening S&D or the log files but not the left click, just my two cents and feature suggestion

dj.turkmaster
2007-08-19, 23:18
well okay thank you for your reply pepiMK. as i said if a double click on the teatimer icon opens spybot it would be nice. :bigthumb:

PepiMK
2007-08-22, 19:45
Yes, giving it some more thought, a double click is not an accidental action, so it's not doing harm...

Feature Request #37 (http://forums.spybot.info/project.php?issueid=37)

dj.turkmaster
2007-08-22, 23:09
Yes, giving it some more thought, a double click is not an accidental action, so it's not doing harm...

Feature Request #37 (http://forums.spybot.info/project.php?issueid=37)

thank you pepiMK :bigthumb: this program is number 1 :)
btw spyware terminator is number 2 i think :red: