PDA

View Full Version : Virtumonde bi problems

shaka_15_05
2007-08-21, 12:45
Hello,

I have a problem with some viruses/mal-ware (or what ever it is).
First: I have a yellow triangle which constant warning me “System Alert : Malware threats” or “System Alert : NetWorm-i.Virus@fp”.
I have many IE windows which popup randomly, opening pages from savetheinformation.com.

I scanned with my antivirus bitdefender – the antivirus has put in quarantine many Trojans, but the problem with the popup it is still there.

I scanned with Spybot - it has encountered many problems, which I fixed, but my problem still persist.

I installed SpywareGuard, enough and and SpywareBlaster.

I repeatly scanned with Spybot and it shows Virtumonde every time, even I fixed and tell me that the fix job is OK. Next time when I scan the Virtumonde is still there.

Please help me!

Luiza

pskelley
2007-08-21, 15:28
Welcome to Safer Networking, I wish to be sure you have viewed and understand this information.
"BEFORE you POST" (READ this Procedure before Requesting Assistance)
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
All advice given is taken at your own risk.
Please make sure you have read this information so we are on the same page. Stay in this safe topic using "Post Reply"

Posted above and pinned to the top of the forum are the directions, why don't you give that a try?

Thanks

pskelley
2007-08-27, 23:53
This topic is closed due to lack of a response.

If you need it re-opened please send me or a forum staff member a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread; this applies only to the original topic starter.

Anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.

Thanks