PDA

View Full Version : trojvundo.is HELP for a noncomputer person

Lynndvm
2007-08-31, 13:35
I received this virus on my computer. For the past 4 days I have been working with Trend PCcillin to remove with no success. They had me use Hijack and Killbox and other procedures. I cannot get on the internet with the computer so I have been downloading on another and using a flashdrive. The next step they want me to perform is to open it in safe mode. I have a problem with this because the computer is a laptop with a broken screen. It is hooked up to a monitor and when I try to open in safe mode the attached monitor does not come on. I tried to install Spybot but am stuck at "download updates" and I cannot do that because I cannot get on the internet. PLEASE HELP
Thanks Lynn

tashi
2007-08-31, 21:24
Hello.

For the past 4 days I have been working with Trend PCcillin to remove with no success. They had me use Hijack and Killbox and other procedures. I cannot get on the internet with the computer so I have been downloading on another and using a flashdrive. The next step they want me to perform is to open it in safe mode.

Do you have a topic that can be seen, it sounds as if Trend is still trying to assist you.

It is not a good idea to receive help from two sources at the same time. Also, we have no way of knowing exactly how this went down before you posted here.

Best regards.

tashi
2007-09-10, 19:32
This topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened, please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread.

Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.