PDA

View Full Version : Tea Timer problem

dj.turkmaster
2007-09-04, 14:08
I have installed the latest version 1.5.1.15 and when i point the mouse on teatimer it says 1173 processes blacklisted. but in the older 1.5 versions it was a number over 30.000 by the way it was using 15-20 mb of ram before but now only 3.8mb. this is good. but is it because of the decrese in thu number of the blacklisted processes?

PepiMK
2007-09-04, 14:17
Is this directly after the installation? Please try if the number is better when closing TeaTimer, starting Spybot iself once, then restarting TeaTimer...

(background: if TeaTimer is started before all updates are downloaded and Spybot has been run once, these might not be used - a quick guess only ;) ).

dj.turkmaster
2007-09-04, 14:25
well thank you so much pepiMK. I was concerned that this could be a big problem after this final release but now i turned off teatimer and enabled it again as you said and now 39116 processes are blacklisted and 24mb of ram used. no problem with the ram usage. i think spybot deserves every bits of ram it uses. (i hope you can understand what i meant. there is a saying like this in turkish :) but my translation to english is bad i think :))