PDA

View Full Version : Virus come back on

Shy-Person
2005-11-02, 02:02
I scanned with SSD and detele them virus, but after 10 mins. I scan it again, those virus just come back of no where.... How am i going to stop that?

tashi
2005-11-02, 03:16
Hello. :)

Please open Spybot>Help>About
Let us know the version and latest detection update.

Also it would be helpful to know:

1) The items flagged

2) Security prgrams you have installed.

3) Operating System. (ie: XP, 98 etc)

Regards.

Shy-Person
2005-11-03, 01:29
Hello. :)

Please open Spybot>Help>About
Let us know the version and latest detection update.

Also it would be helpful to know:

1) The items flagged

2) Security prgrams you have installed.

3) Operating System. (ie: XP, 98 etc)

Regards.

It's 1.4 i believe. Security programs....Well, i don't think i have any. Which i tried window xp sp2. But they were saying my CD key is not working..
And my system is windows XP Pro.

The problem was that when ever i detele those virus, they come back on like normal..Which i haven't done anything in internet, they just come back in few minutes.... And i believe most of them is a link page in my document.

tashi
2005-11-03, 01:52
It's 1.4 i believe.
I gather you did not open the program and find out the version and last definitions update. ;)
However if you indeed have no other security programs it is likely you have an infection requiring manual removal.

You will need to go to a forum that specifically removes malware; we are not currently setup to do so.

A good place to start:
http://asap.maddoktor2.com/

Choose a site from the list on the left hand side of that page.
It is a long list so to shorten it in no particular order:

TomCoyote
MalWare Removal
Atribune.org
BleepingComputer
Spyware Warrior
Subratam.org

Once at the site read the procedure for posting a HJT log, start your own topic and an authorized helper will assist you as soon as possible.

Be sure to read the site's faqs for tips on prevention and tightening up your computer security.

Good luck. :)

md usa spybot fan
2005-11-03, 01:57
Please post the exact detections (problems) that you are getting so that we can see what actual detections. You can find them in the either the Checks.yymmdd-hhmm or Fixes.yymmdd-hhmm logs that are produced as the result of a scan/fix.
Note: By default there are two Checks.yymmdd-hhmm logs produced during a scan. The second Checks.yymmdd-hhmm has the details of what the scan found. A Fixes.yymmdd-hhmm log is produced if you fix or attempt to fix something.
There are two methods to view these reports and to copy them into the clipboard so that they can be pasted to posts, etc.
Method 1:
Go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced mode > Tools > View Reports > View Pervious reports. Look for the Checks.yymmdd-hhmm or Fixes.yymmdd-hhmm file that contains the desired information. Open it.
To copy it into the clipboard Right click > Select all. Right click > Copy.
Method 2
The Checks.yymmdd-hhmm and Fixes.yymmdd-hhmm files are stored in the following folders:
Windows 95 or 98:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Windows ME:
C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Windows NT, 2000 or XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs
Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the correct Checks.yymmdd-hhmm or Fixes.yymmdd-hhmm file. Double click on it and it should open with Notepad. Copy and paste into the post.

Shy-Person
2005-11-05, 05:50
Well, there is no need to check what version, cause when i download, it said 1.4...Only if you guys giving fake version :p

Sercuity doesn't really do shit, i have norton, spyroot, etc. None of them works....

Well, i scanned again today. I found out Logitech's product was in the list.... With unchecked box... =/

And the report shit.... I don't think yall can read it =/ It's not in English lol.

What i want to slove is...Is there a way to stop those virus coming back from nowhere..Which i didn't access to internet and they come back...