PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Scheduler display

Cosmo
2007-09-17, 14:04
An old bug, already there in 1.4 and still in 1.5:

If I create in the advanced SSD-settings page a scheduled task for SSD-scan, the task gets shown in the SSD-GUI as last run, and after it has run, the last occurence gets shown as scheduled time. So both infos get permuted. Inside Windows' scheduled tasks display all is correct. (XP)

PepiMK
2007-09-17, 18:18
I just tried to reproduce this.

Directly after creating the task: "Next run time" shown as well as "Status".

Restarted Spybot-S&D: same situation.

Closed Spybot-S&D, waited for event to happen, looked again. Situation now: next run time correct (tomorrow), last run time correct (today). Status correct as well.

Are you using the English version or a translation (might be that field descriptions are mixed up in a translation)? The correct order (from top to bottom) would be Next Run time, Last run time, Schedule, Status.

The only "bug" I notice currently is that the Schedule field is always empty. Created an entry for this (http://forums.spybot.info/project.php?issueid=78) and fixed it right away :)

Cosmo
2007-09-17, 19:45
This is what I get.
Actual time here (at the moment of taken the screenshot) is 19:30; so SSD tells me, that a task, where no occurence is scheduled, has taken place in the future?

PepiMK
2007-09-17, 23:48
No, it does not :D well, it appears it does, but take a look at my second to last parapgraph, which already shows where the problem is ;)