PDA

View Full Version : SDHelper and cookies

eric1000
2007-09-20, 12:06
Hello.
I use WXP Home SP2,updated,IE7 updated,and Spybot S-D upgrated to 1.5.1.15.
I have some problems with this version.
It take a very long time to run this new version.
And,in this version ,the SDHelper blocks some usuable cookies.For exemple,it blocks the cookies I need to go to my inbox that I have at orange.fr.When I desable SDHelper,cookies are not blocked;but the other bad things are not too.
In settings for cookies,I check the cookies that I need;but no effect.
Can you help me?
Thank you.

md usa spybot fan
2007-09-20, 15:58
Spybot's resident "SDHelper" (Internet Explorer bad download blocker) now, in Spybot 1.5, allows you to add URLs to either a Black (Deny) or White (Allow) list similar to the Way TeaTimer does.

Go into Internet Explorer > Tools > select "Spybot – Search Destroy Configuration" > then in the "Spybot-S&D - Configuration" window in the "Settings" tab under "When encountering bad things" select "Ask for blocking confirmation".

When you encounter a URL that would ordinarily just be blocked in "Block all pages silently", Spybot issues a "Spybot-S&D Bad URL Blocker" dialog. The dialog allows you to either "Allow" or "Deny" the download and also to select among the following options:
Ask me again next time
Remember for this session
Always react this way

eric1000
2007-09-20, 21:17
Hello.
I unable SDHelper,and I set "Ask for blocking confirmation"
in "S-S&D - Configuration".When calling my inbox on wanadoo.fr (orange.fr),appears the "Spybot-S&D Bad URL Blocker" dialog"...has detected an URL that is known as a malicius resource". URL is "http://ad.fr.doubleclick.net/adi/woo_ban_1_
468x60_messagerteboite/;var1=5;var2=1;var3=97440;var4=;
sz=468x60;ord=[here,a decimal number of 16 digits,followed
eventualy by one point and one digit,then a ?,or
a *,all digits changing on every connection](viewed in
"allowed and denied" in "Spybot-S&D - Configuration"),and this URL is identified as "/DoubleClick".In the "allowed and denied" in "Spybot-S&D - Configuration",ther are many URL like this with "status" allow end "scope" always
Then I choose "always react this way" (or the two other
options,and I can check or uncheck "ignore parameters",it
dosn't change anything) and I click on "Allow". So,I go to
my mail inbox.
The next time I ask for my inbox,appears the same
"Spybot-S&D Bad URL Blocker".Where is the "always react
this way"?.
If I set "block all bad page silently" and ask for my inbox
I can't join it;the URL is blocked silently.
What to do?If,every time I ask for my inbox,I have to see
the "Spybot-S&D Bad URL Blocker" dialog" and to click on
"allow",I think it is not very interessant.I consider that
as a bug:the "S-S&D - Configuration" doesn't remember the
settings!I think that the problem comes from the change of the digits in the URL.The URL is always new;Spybot doesn't know it.
Thank you to help me.