PDA

View Full Version : Virtumonde help

Asmo_Asmo
2007-09-29, 08:36
I am running WinXP Pro SP2, all updates to date. using IE6, and firefox 2.0.0.7(latest versions)

Other installed spyware removal/protection
BHODemon 2.2(prior to infection)
XoftSpySE 4.33(prior to infection)
NAV 2007(prior to infection, currently removed)
Spybot S&D (installed after infection)
Hyjack This (installed after infection)

This basically started 3 days ago, after I let my son use my PC for "homework" /sigh.... anyways NAV popped up telling me I had Adware.Virtumonde.Trojan. since using a few other detectors, I've found several virus's running rampart and need some serious help removing this crap.

I had Norton Anti Virus 2007 installed, it detected the virus but after 2 days of trying to remove it, I had to uninstall NAV because it bogged down my system so bad it was taking 10 -15 min to boot up, NAV is a piece of crap, it dosen't work for removal and dosen't detect any of the threats that Xoftspy or Spybot or Kaspersky detected.

I then tried following symantecs bulletin to remove the infection, which included disableing system restore and using a tool they offer.
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2003-120914-4108-99&tabid=3
It took about an hour to scan my system and then say no infection was found. (I then read in your "read first" post here, that you don't recommend disableing system restore ! Thanks again symantec, I hate you!) I also tried the tool in safe mode, and again it says "no infection found."

I also have XoftspySE which is also supposed to remove this, but it doesn't even detect it. It does detect a bunch of cookies which I remove, but after launching IE or Firefox, they all reappear.

I downloaded another program called vundofix v6.5.9 by Atribune which again detected the files but couldn't remove them and required a reboot. after rebooting, it just says it can't remove mljgd.dll and does the reboot prompt and the endless cycle continues. I tried it 7 times to no success, I also tried it in safe mode, and get the prompt to restart to remove the file, but it doesn't remove it after rebooting, just says "mljgd.dll is in use and can't be deleted, press ok to restart your PC and click remove when prompted."

Using BHODemon, I can disable the mljgd.dll BHO, but i'm not sure on if this actually does anything to stop it from doing it's attack. and the file mljgd.dll is still unremovable. System is still sluggish.

I also tried the windows update "windows malicous software removal tool," and nothing was detected or removed.

I then tried spybot here, which after initial installation, update, and scanning, found about 160 threats (all RED)including virtumonde and smitfraud, and I then used spybot to remove everything. another scan reports no threats, but the infection persists, everytime i launch IE or Firefox, I get a redirect to winantispyware which attempts to download more spyware, or a popup adware or worms.

I then came here looking for some help as so far nothing has worked and i've spent appoximately 25 hours on this already, I am not attempting anything else until i can get some advice here. I have followed the instructions and did the kaspersky online scan and the Hyjack this scan.

Please for the love of god, if I can get help with this !

Asmo_Asmo
2007-09-29, 08:37
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Friday, September 28, 2007 11:52:59 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.93.1
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 29/09/2007
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 424918
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
H:\
I:\
J:\
K:\
L:\
V:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 141275
Number of viruses found: 7
Number of infected objects: 17
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 01:54:51

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\check_LSA7.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\2007-09-28_Log.ALUSchedulerSvc.LiveUpdate Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\hpqgalry.exe.cf8dd223.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\administrativeInfo.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\CB_Server_Errors.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.fpt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\managedFolderTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Temp\hpodvd09.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Temp\plfwjwgm.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.bck skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Temp\~DFB58A.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\************\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcrst.dll Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Registration\{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235}.{A34C528F-A7D7-4823-9595-685C4EBA076D}.crmlog Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\ACEEvent.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sptd.sys Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\{00000002-00000000-00000004-00001102-00000004-20021102}.CDF Object is locked skipped
D:\Downloads\Digital Downloads\CivilizationIV-dm.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Trymedia.b skipped
D:\TEMP\$OEM$\$$\System32\cmdow.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\cmdow\cmdow.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\cmdow.zip/cmdow.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\cmdow.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/30 Dec 2002 01:09 from markus:Say 'I Like You' To ur friend/I_Like_You.scr Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Lentin.i skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/30 Dec 2002 02:35 from markus:Check ur friends Circle/friendship.scr Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Lentin.i skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/30 Dec 2002 03:59 from markus:to ur friends/love.scr Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Lentin.i skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/30 Dec 2002 04:10 from markus:The Hotmail Hack/hotmail_hack.exe Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Lentin.i skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst/Archive Folders/Deleted Items/29 Dec 2002 01:52 from markus:Learn How To Love/love.scr Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Lentin.i skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst Mail MS Mail: infected - 5 skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst/Personal Folders/Inbox/22 Sep 2003 09:07 from Microsoft:Network Patch/Installer7.exe Infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Swen skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst Mail MS Mail: infected - 1 skipped
D:\TEMP\Backup From Old PC\Documents and Settings\Asmodeus\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PEFGTUJ\news[1].htm Infected: Exploit.HTML.Mht skipped
H:\MEGADL\SOFTWARE UTILITIES\Nro\7850.exe/Toolbar.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped
H:\MEGADL\SOFTWARE UTILITIES\Nro\7850.exe RAR: infected - 1 skipped

Scan process completed.

Asmo_Asmo
2007-09-29, 08:38
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:31:17 AM, on 9/29/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netdde.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgalry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\ccc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\KhalShared\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.ca/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EasyTuneV] C:\Program Files\Gigabyte\ET5\ETcall.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] "C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [igndlm.exe] C:\Program Files\FilePlanet\Download Manager\dlm.exe /windowsstart /startifwork
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Link Using Mega Manager... - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\mm_file.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {0A5FD7C5-A45C-49FC-ADB5-9952547D5715} (Creative Software AutoUpdate) - http://www.creative.com/su/ocx/15026/CTSUEng.cab
O16 - DPF: {0D6709DD-4ED8-40CA-B459-2757AEEF7BEE} (Dldrv2 Control) - http://download.gigabyte.com.tw/object/Dldrv.ocx
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {39B0684F-D7BF-4743-B050-FDC3F48F7E3B} (CDownloadCtrl Object) - http://www.fileplanet.com/fpdlmgr/cabs/FPDC_2.3.1.99.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase8300.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1188908865739
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1188908853129
O16 - DPF: {A93D84FD-641F-43AE-B963-E6FA84BE7FE7} (LinkSys Content Update) - http://www.linksysfix.com/netcheck/67/install/gtdownls.cab
O16 - DPF: {DBA230D1-8467-4e69-987E-5FAE815A3B45} -
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/su/ocx/15029/CTPID.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs:
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - D:\Program Files\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe

--
End of file - 9394 bytes

Asmo_Asmo
2007-09-29, 08:46
RENAMED HYJACK THIS TO SCANNERE and ran it again

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:45:13 AM, on 9/29/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netdde.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgalry.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\ccc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\KhalShared\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\scannere.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.ca/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A467AD0A-B5E2-476A-BB07-A8A6F59EE102} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljgd.dll
O2 - BHO: Mega Manager IE Click Monitor - {bf00e119-21a3-4fd1-b178-3b8537e75c92} - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\MegaIEMn.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~2\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EasyTuneV] C:\Program Files\Gigabyte\ET5\ETcall.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [muBlinder] D:\Downloads\Microsoft\muBlinder3-5\muBlinder.exe -startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] "C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe" /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools] "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [igndlm.exe] C:\Program Files\FilePlanet\Download Manager\dlm.exe /windowsstart /startifwork
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Link Using Mega Manager... - C:\Program Files\Megaupload\Mega Manager\mm_file.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {0A5FD7C5-A45C-49FC-ADB5-9952547D5715} (Creative Software AutoUpdate) - http://www.creative.com/su/ocx/15026/CTSUEng.cab
O16 - DPF: {0D6709DD-4ED8-40CA-B459-2757AEEF7BEE} (Dldrv2 Control) - http://download.gigabyte.com.tw/object/Dldrv.ocx
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {39B0684F-D7BF-4743-B050-FDC3F48F7E3B} (CDownloadCtrl Object) - http://www.fileplanet.com/fpdlmgr/cabs/FPDC_2.3.1.99.cab
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase8300.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1188908865739
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1188908853129
O16 - DPF: {A93D84FD-641F-43AE-B963-E6FA84BE7FE7} (LinkSys Content Update) - http://www.linksysfix.com/netcheck/67/install/gtdownls.cab
O16 - DPF: {DBA230D1-8467-4e69-987E-5FAE815A3B45} -
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/su/ocx/15029/CTPID.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs:
O20 - Winlogon Notify: pptp32 - pptp32.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - D:\Program Files\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe

--
End of file - 10205 bytes

Asmo_Asmo
2007-09-29, 16:18
This thread can be Deleted,

I got some advice from a friend,

purchased AVG Antivirus and it instantly detected and removed Virtumonde and all the others Kaspersky reported as well.

I will never buy another license from symantec.