PDA

View Full Version : silkroaonline.net blocked ??

redice_se
2007-10-15, 21:26
cant find it being blocked, but since i installed spybot that site is blocked, any1 that can help me and my friends ??

Yodama
2007-10-16, 07:28
cant find it being blocked, but since i installed spybot that site is blocked, any1 that can help me and my friends ??

hi,
you probably mean silkroadonline.net.
Spybot does not block this site.
To find out why you cannot access the site after installation of Spybot please do the following:
* check if the site is accessable with different browsers
* if issue only occurs with the Internet Explorer, go to 'Extras' within the IE and check the Spybot S&D Configuration and set to 'Ask for blocking confirmation' in the settings menu.

* if the issue occurs with all browsers, navigate the windows explorer to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc and open the file 'hosts' with a text editor and search for silkroadonline.net, if you find it there looking like this:

127.0.0.1 silkroadonline.net
and/or
127.0.0.1 www.silkroadonline.net
then delete these entries and save the hosts file.

redice_se
2007-10-16, 21:41
just found the problem that blocks me, is was my stupid router, sorry for false alarm, as soon as i connect whit out that it works, but not whit it, gona send a mail to the maker of the router, and ask them what is cousing this foult, tnx anyway for the answer.

ps: sorry for bad spelling, i'm swedish :=P

Yodama
2007-10-17, 07:13
thank you for your feedback :bigthumb:

don't mind the spelling, I am not native english either ;)