PDA

View Full Version : can't see entire window

loveangels
2005-11-03, 03:07
I just installed spybot on my new Win XP. This is hard to explain but when the small notification box comes up to allow or block, I can't see the entire box. Only a small portion of the allow or block button shows. Is there anything I can do so I can see the whole thing? I want to make sure I am clicking the right button.

tashi
2005-11-03, 03:18
Hello loveangels and welcome to the forum.

This is a known bug in Spybot-S&D version 1.4 which will be fixed in the next program upgrade.

Please see this pinned sticky topic:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=122

Hope that helps. :)

loveangels
2005-11-04, 00:51
OK-- I downloaded ResHacker but can't figure out how to go any farther. How do you use ResHacker to open TeaTimer?? I am a rookie with computers as you can probably tell. Thanks

LonnyRJones
2005-11-04, 16:08
Hi loveangels
You can use A for allow and D for deny or try the one that doesnt use reshacker, last post here.
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=122

Lester
2005-11-05, 01:04
OK-- I downloaded ResHacker but can't figure out how to go any farther. How do you use ResHacker to open TeaTimer?? I am a rookie with computers as you can probably tell. Thanks

Launch Reshacker and click the "File" button at the top left corner. Choose open in the dropdown list and the explorer window will open. From there navigate to C:Program files > Spybot S&D > TeaTimer and click open. Nevermind not understanding what you see if you dont, Teatimer is opened.

The next step either click the "View" button at the top left corner and choose "Find text" or simply press "Ctrl+F" on your keyboard and the "Find" applet will popup. Type the text "decision" in the open space and click "Find Next" and you will see the scripts and codes. From there you can refer to instructions in EIpiedra's post and you should be there.

Good luck.:p

calvor
2005-11-08, 14:32
Thaks for the solution!

It works!!

Thanks again!
:) :) :)