PDA

View Full Version : TeaTimer doesn't monitor Startup folders

SirDracula
2007-11-07, 15:55
Any reason why TeaTimer does not monitor the Startup and Startup Common folders?

Can this feature be added, please?

SirDracula
2007-11-09, 05:09
PepiMK - can you please address this question?

I asked it a few times and it seems you're avoiding an answer. I know it's possible to do as other apps implement it.

thx.

PepiMK
2007-11-09, 14:40
Didn't see it asked in another place yet, but it's been on an internal To Do list for quite some time.
I guess at some point I need to import those into the public project tools forum plugin ;)

(and sure it's possible, should be an easy thing... what's not as nice though is bombarding the user with more and more choices... I guess there we would need to use RunAlyzer classifications for example in the future to automate some more choices...)

SirDracula
2007-11-10, 07:18
Any timeframe to implement this? I really need this feature. If it's going to happen in the near future I'll hold off, otherwise I'll probably have to look for an alternative that also monitors the Startup folders. thx.

PepiMK
2007-11-13, 18:46
I've added this feature request (http://forums.spybot.info/project.php?issueid=131) so that I'll see it each and every time I open the project tools (I've got a bookmark that leads me directly to all open entries, which are only 4 or 5 currently I think) :)

I've set the projected date to Christmas Edition / SP 2, that doesn't mean it'll take until christmas though, alpha or beta versions should be available much earlier, I just didn't want to put it into SP 1, since I regard that as closed as of last week when I fixed the Opera bugs, and want to get that out as a public final :)

I already made a few notes there on how I think implementation should be done.