PDA

View Full Version : immunize numbers vary

IanHarrop
2007-11-07, 17:26
I have 3 computers. two of them have total protected numbers of 54326. the third and the one I use the most has a number of 76791. I have deleted and reinstalled the application but the numbers did not change.

Ideally it would be nice to have all the numbers agree so if there is a way to reset this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

md usa spybot fan
2007-11-07, 18:45
Spybot immunizes the same entries in multiple registry hives. The numbers can vary from system to system depending on the operating system, the number of users, the type of user account of the user immunizing (Administrator, limited), etc. With Spybot 1.5 if you have browsers other than Internet Explorer the count is also affected.

Assuming you are running Spybot 1.5 in all three systems.

Are the systems all running the same Windows Operation System? If so, look on the immunization screen. What are the differences between the third system and the other two systems (pay particular attention to number of different entries in the Profile column)?

IanHarrop
2007-11-07, 21:54
I looked closer and see the problem, the one system that has more shows Firefix on the list of products immunized.

Funny thing is Firefox is not installed.