PDA

View Full Version : Please help me UNDO registry denies

filhadaputa
2007-11-08, 04:11
Hello there.

I´ve read some posts about the borland/delphi bug on 1.4 version mistaking the buttons allow and deny.

Well, I tried to follow all experiences I found but I still dont resolve my problem.

I would like just to UNDO all the denies Spybot did. I saw these deny actions on the Show Log option and also in the Resident under Tools, for a time, but, after I unchecked both options Resident SDHelper and TeaTimer, the log has been cleaned. So, I cant see anymore the denies Spybot did.

Additional info: These denies were did with my decision, I guess, as I learned here I was just not seeing the buttons Allow and Deny - and the default action is Deny.

So, at this time, is there a way to UNDO these mistakes? All denied registry entries were from legal program installs.

Hope you can help me. Spent a lot of time reinstalling windows and everythings.

Thank's in advance and sorry for bad english.

Regards,

md usa spybot fan
2007-11-08, 06:18
There is no facility within TeaTimer to reverse any Registry change decisions ("Allow change" or "Deny change") that you make with TeaTimer. You have to redo whatever you were doing so that the Registry change is done again (or manually edit the Registry).