PDA

View Full Version : helo i kew this site,but now i need help cuz my mouse is not it self

vatossan
2007-11-08, 08:11
hi
my mouse is not normal sence i went in google and clicked on a web site and it gave me some virus or somthing,wel a used superantispaywas,trojanhunter,at&t virus and anti spyware,and offcurse spybot...i even had to buy spaware doctor cus it is a nice software for $31.00 and my mouse is still not normal.
every time a click on a link the link opens in a new window and i cant highlight stuff or duble click on my folders,this stars when i use the internet for 2 minutes or so and it somehow turns off in like 15 minutes when im not tuching the computer,but if i go in the internet it will start egain.
ohh and this files keep appearing on my recycle binn called RB4.tmp or RB8.tmp RB13.tmp :sick::sick:etc. hire is a log from superantispayware.

Edit: following logs x2 removed

tashi
2007-11-08, 08:22
Hello.

Please see the stickied procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Copy/paste the Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2 log and result of the on-line anti virus scan into a new topic, I will close this one as helpers look for zero response.

Regards.