PDA

View Full Version : Malware keeps coming back; Can't remove Win32.Agent.pz, Virtumonde, Zlock.uc

superslurpee
2007-11-16, 05:16
Hi,

Everytime I run Spybot, the same malware is listed again. One of them is driving me nuts with the 'Spyware threats detected!' balloon wanting me to get their product.

I run Spybot, and fix selected. It will 'fix' everything except 'Win32.Agent.pz' which always stays in the list and can't be 'fixed'. If I run Spybot again (even right away), everything will be there again (including Win32.Agent.pz, Virtumonde, and Zlock.uc).

How can I permanently remove these items? I've run VundoFix.exe and VirtumundoBeGone.exe and nothing is found. I don't know what to do. Should I post a HijackThis log?

Your help is appreciated!

tashi
2007-11-16, 09:13
Hello.

Please see the stickied procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Copy/paste the Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2 log and result of the on-line anti virus scan into a new topic, I will close this one as helpers look for zero response.

Regards.