PDA

View Full Version : How to Remove winwim32 and wvutroo?

sonichedgehog360
2007-12-01, 23:07
Hi, I new to forum and viruses as well :sad:. Whatever virus(es) I have, there winwim32 and wvutroo files. What tools will I need and how will I have to use them? I am so new to the problem of viruses. On a side note, AVG and NOD32 could NOT find them. If I need to give more information from my computer, tell me how to and with what apps. Thank you and you again.

sonichedgehog360
2007-12-01, 23:11
I get a ton of pop-ups, more software, and crap. I was able to restore to previous the extra junk, but not before I got the viruses. I am only the internet when I connect my USB wifi adapter, so I am safe from anything else coming. I shredded my cookies and deleted my internet temp files. Anyway, help still!

sonichedgehog360
2007-12-01, 23:14
Is it inherent with any of these two viruses (wvutroo and winwim32) to have cookie security to be completely off? Other than that, look to my first post because I am COMPLETELY in the dark in fixing this.

tashi
2007-12-02, 05:15
Hello.

Please see the stickied procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Copy/paste the logs requested into a new topic, then I will close this one as helpers look for zero response. ;)

Regards.

sonichedgehog360
2007-12-03, 17:46
Okay. I'll be right on it. I WILL have to skip the step of using Kaspersky because I WILL get junk on my computer if I connect to the internet. I have been posting via my parent's computer, so I'll be jumping from one computer to another, so please be very patient with me. I already have SpyBot Search & Destroy, so I'll use that and submit a log from. Micro Trend HiJackThis. I should have be able to post by 5:00 P.M.

sonichedgehog360
2007-12-05, 21:19
I made a new, clean thread at:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=141960#post141960

I am sorry for being so slow. I have school and a boat load of advanced classes. Hope to be hearing from someone soon.