PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mr Jak 3

briano
2007-12-03, 01:35
I just got through reading a step by step guide you left someone earlier about how his norton was popping up e-mail messages and wouldn't stop. Mine was doing the same and at one time tried to send 194 messages, and I did a topic about it earlier in here, but no one replied to it. But I followed all your instructions (virus total scan) No Lop , combo fix and I tell u what, that combo fix is one hell of a program. I appreciate your instructions and how easy it was to go though them all. It's been roughly a 1/2 hour now and I haven't had one single pop up about some scan of a e-mail my comp was trying to send out.

I only wish I had your service last week and knew this forum was here when I had several Vundo Viruses in my comp I couldn't get out no matter how hard I tried. I had to finally do a complete system recovery of my comp and totally wipe my hard drive clean.:sad: Those vundo's are horrible and I feel sorry for anyone who is infected by it. I noticed several posts about them too in here and prey they have better luck then me, I lost everything on my hard drive.

So thank you so very much, I would personally shake your hand for helping Juan (i think part of his sn was that you started that thread) and me personally for getting rid of that damn virus/trojan what ever it was off my computer. If we don't speak again before the holidays, Merry x-mas and happy new year to you and your family.

Sincerely,

Brian O. :bigthumb:

Mr_JAk3
2007-12-04, 20:35
Hi briano and nice that we were able to help.

If you want, you may post fresh a HjT log to here and I make sure that you're clean.

:bigthumb: