PDA

View Full Version : Slightly ashamed

Josephroca
2007-12-13, 20:21
I've gotten halfway through spybot installation not once but twice, ie. halfway meaning somewhere through. Any advice? Apart from, "get your !@#$ together and do it right" Delete some files maybe? Or where exactly should I go on your site to get these instructions.

Thanks,
Joseph

md usa spybot fan
2007-12-13, 20:27
Are you installing from a computer administrator account with full access rights? Where in the installation process are you having a problem? Are you getting any messages?

Josephroca
2007-12-15, 03:09
I've gotten halfway through spybot installation not once but twice, ie. halfway meaning somewhere through. Any advice? Apart from, "get your !@#$ together and do it right" Delete some files maybe? Or where exactly should I go on your site to get these instructions.

Thanks,
Joseph

the computer is mine, recently purchased, and I'm only beginning to behave responsibly with it. Basically, brand new HP laptop. I've broken off in the middle twice, once because the restaurant was closing(wifi), and yesterday because i lost focus and just closed Internet Explorer(accidentally). The laptop came with protection, i didn't maintain a thing. Didn't even get the mail-in rebate. I thought i'd download safety programs and be safe until i at least figure out what the story is with the programs i already have. Not proud of all this, again. I'll do some homework before I post again. It doesn't help that I haven't got home access to the internet yet. It's all in process.

Josephroca
2007-12-16, 03:04
Cant shutdown, or see part fo my screen because oif an access violation message in Teatimer.exe. Actually had two different messages up, last one's still up.