PDA

View Full Version : Problems opening and updating spybot s&d

flatpickerman
2007-12-28, 19:43
Hi, I'm having trouble opening spybot. I try from desktop, right clicking, then open command , and from opening the program itself. I have deleted program and redownloaded 3 times from different mirror sites-still same. Eventually -after 3-4 minutes it will load. Also when I update, the program hangs, and I have to use end program now. I am running Xp home SP2, AMD Athlon 1.15 gh 512 mb ram. Any help is appreciated. Also I am running version 1.5.1.15, and when I try opening the program it is looking at the A drive. On version !.4 I had no trouble. Thanks again.

spybotsandra
2007-12-28, 19:49
Hello,

We already have located the startup problems in Spybot S&D version 1.5 and fixed it.
Here is the download file for the fix: the new Spybot beta (http://www.spybotupdates.biz/files/beta/spybotsd15he-beta2.exe)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Frank C
2008-01-20, 22:25
Hi,
I downloaded the new Spybot 1.5.1.18 because I too had the slow loading problem - no longer.
I noticed an announcement of a new feature to back up the registry. I can not find this feature in tools or an explanation in help. Where do I learn about the new features?
Thanks