PDA

View Full Version : Very aggressive malware

danpol
2008-01-01, 23:05
Hello,

I came across a really aggressive malware that prevent me to remove it by disabling access to regedit and task manager.
Also, I'm not able to start Hijackthis to check the system.

I already performed a scanning with spybot and Avast antivirus.Nothing changes.

At evry system restart I get always the same system message:"windows has detected spyware infection...blah...click here to protect...blah,blah", then, I get an explosion of millions of popups with various subjects.

Sometimes also my mail client starts to send bulk e-mails to unlnown addresses...

In add a dns changer hijacks my browser and makes my searches fake.
Really I already came across this last issue and I would be able to handle it, but NOW the problem is just the blocked access to my main malware removal resources:

I cannot access regedit, I cannot terminate current (undesired) sessions, I cannot start Hijackthis.

Please, help me out...

Thanks in advance

Dan

danpol
2008-01-02, 10:24
...anyone?

danpol
2008-01-03, 22:12
no help for me...?

danpol
2008-01-04, 22:52
Ok.I read your PM; I respond here as the malware prevents me to surf correctly the forum (and so,sending pm).:)
I already read the directions;

I really don't understand if I made something wrong::sad:
I write here as

NO ACTION IS POSSIBLE ON MY PC !:rolleyes:

When I start it, it doesn't complete the startup procedure,remaining "in process":

I CANNOT ACCESS TASK MANAGER TO TERMINATE THE APPLICATION:IT HAS BEEN DISABLED.

I CANNOT START HIJACK THIS: IT DOESN'T START.

I CANNOT START SPYBOT AND/OR ANY ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE:IT DOESN'T START.

I CANNOT START ALMOST ANY SOFTWARE ON MY PC.

I CANNOT ACCESS REGISTRY BY REGEDIT.IT HAS BEEN DISABLED.

OFTEN I GET MESSAGES ABOUT DAMAGED IMAGE LOCATED AT: C:\windows\system32\blah.dll

I FIRSTLY SHOULD RECOVER A STABLE CONFIGURATION, GETTING MY TOOLS WORKING TO EDIT REGISTRY AND PERFORM SCANNINGS...:rolleyes:

So, if someone could help me about this PRELIMINARY TASK, then I'll be glad to post here all the scan results you need.;):)

thanks for your help

danpol
2008-01-04, 22:57
Also, nothing changes even if I reboot in diagnostic or selective mode...
(Win XP)

danpol
2008-01-05, 14:59
Thanks For The Non-help...

tashi
2008-01-18, 08:11
Ok.I read your PM;
?

Thanks For The Non-help...
Did you miss this:
The Waiting Room: Post here if waiting for help longer than four days (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=37)

However the problem you describe may be out of scope for this forum.

Best regards.