PDA

View Full Version : Virtumonde, Trojans, and Malware

Sam 117
2008-01-08, 04:56
Hello :greeting:

I've been having some problems with my computer lately. Its been a few weeks now but I've just been too busy to get around to fixing the problem. It hasn't been too much of a problem, I just get a ton of RegSvr32 alerts when I first start up (I can post a picture if you'd like).

I've been running Spybot S&D for a while now and every time since the first infection I've been picking up a few various trojans and malware, but I always seem to find Virtumonde.

I've also been running AVG and Ashampoo FireWall if that helps. AVG has been occasionally been picking up some viruses.

I saw some threads about Virtumonde up in the archives but I wasn't sure if I should just repeat what those users did or create my own thread. Just tell me if I should refer to those threads.

Thanks! :)

tashi
2008-01-08, 05:11
Hi there.

Please see the stickied procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic, I will close this one as helpers look for zero response. ;)

Cheers.