PDA

View Full Version : Item question and help

Jdub7
2008-01-11, 06:40
Does any one know what this item is and can someone give me some information about it? because I deleted it and I want to know if this could possibly damage or affect my system in a negative way later on
:oops:
Trace.Registry.Clickspring.Oinadserver
Trace: Value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARP Cache\Outerinfo --> Changed
Trace: Value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARP Cache\Outerinfo --> ShowInfoCache

md usa spybot fan
2008-01-11, 23:12
Jdub7:

Are those detections from a Spybot scan/fix? If not, please indicate what software it is that gave you those detections and please post the scan log from that softwares scan/fix in it's entirety including both the initial detections and the actions taken after.

Jdub7
2008-01-12, 22:45
Jdub7:

Are those detections from a Spybot scan/fix? If not, please indicate what software it is that gave you those detections and please post the scan log from that softwares scan/fix in it's entirety including both the initial detections and the actions taken after.
That detection was from A-squared. I don't have a scan log for that item but I typed out exactly what the scan result said. Sorry

md usa spybot fan
2008-01-13, 06:12
Just a guess, but appears that those registry entries may be associated with ClickSpring.Oinadserver adware component, responsible for Outerinfo.com popups.