PDA

View Full Version : Adware Punisher, please read before you delete!

queenKong
2006-02-05, 17:36
Ok I have this problem with Adware Punisher. I have this yellow page as a background on my computer with a message "Danger you PC is infected..." and then it tell me to buy or download Adware Punisher. I also get a lot of pop ups in yellow telling me my computer is infected of spywares every 30 seconds. Adware Punisher is also taking over my internet. I know there's already been a thread in this forum about Adware Punisher and believe me I tried to follow the instructions but I can't. My problems is, for example, if I try to download KillBox, Adware Punisher won't let me go on the page to download it. It block my access to the site claiming it may be dangerous for my computer. I get a white page with a message like this " The page cannot be displayed. The request cannot be processed at this time. The page you are looking for is blocked by the spyware on your PC. Windows recommends you adware punisher for total PC protection. Click here to scan your computer for spyware and adware. Please try the following: Click here to download adware punisher and scan your PC for spyware and adware Buy online FULL version of adware punisher to remove all viruses, spyware and adware from your PC. " The homepage Adware Punisher is also appearing frequently to make me buy their stuff. I'm so frustrated by it, I actually want to buy it so its stop harrassing me. I need help please!!!

Also can the instructions be clear, because I'm actually a french girl and I'm not a computer girl, so I have trouble understanding some notions. Please try and help me!

illukka
2006-02-05, 21:27
hi

see this topic posted by tashi for instructions on how to post a hijackthis log from the infected computer
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

then post your logfile here into this thread using the post reply button

tashi
2006-02-10, 20:58
Due to lack of a response this topic will be archived.