PDA

View Full Version : mllmj.exe, Cant seem to get rid of it. Help!

Fiiee
2008-01-13, 03:42
Hi,

About 2 days ago I was doing my routine scan of my computer with AVG when the Trojan mllmj.exe came up on the report. I archived it and deleted the file, but the next day it was back again. Ive tried everything I can think of but everytime I scan and remove both the .exe files it keeps creating and the trojan droppers, more appear in the next scan. I went into the System32 file, where AVG said it was located and tried to delete it directly but it would say some other program was using it and not let me.

Sometimes my taskbar and desktop items dissapear aswell since Ive been infected with this thing and I have to reboot to get it back.

Ive tried Kaspersky, AVG, and Combofix all to try and remove it with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Im getting worried about what it might be doing to my files and want it gone.

Thanks, Fiiee.

Fiiee
2008-01-13, 18:33
This virus is getting progressivly worse, my system is freezing and crashing now.

Please help!

Fiiee
2008-01-15, 00:04
Anyone?

tashi
2008-01-18, 08:14
Hello.

I see you posted in the waiting room, however you have not produced a HJT log for analysis by one of our helpers..

Please see "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) for instructions on how to produce a HJT log.

Then start a new topic and I will close this one as helpers look for zero response. ;)

Cheers.