PDA

View Full Version : Win32/Harnig!generic infection

andye
2008-01-23, 23:24
Hi, I recently added an extra 1GB of RAM onto my system. I also loaded Microsoft Flight Sim X. Every time I ran FSX my pc would freeeze, requiring a system reset to recover the system. I also started getting a lot of Blue Screen instances. The first of these occurred during a routine defrag and gave the following:

STOP: 0x00000024 (0x001902FE, 0xF78C2BBC, 0xF78C28B8, 0xF7B77467)
Ntfs.sys - Address F7B77467 base at F7B52000, Datestamp 45cc56a7

I tried to do a virus scan and the pc kept crashing before the scan completed, each time giving me a Blue Screen event.

I have now uninstalled FSX and removed the additional 1GB of RAM. I ran a virus scan and got the following message:

Virus Name: Win32\Harnig!generic

I am using CA Anti-Virus Ver 8.4.0.24

My PC is a home built system running Windows XP Home Edition with SP 2

My virus software does not provide any apparent fix for the Harnig infection. Can you offer any advice please?

As requested by Tashi I have used HJT and Kaspersky and have copies of the reports, but they are too long to include here and keep it to one post.

I will post them if instructed to do so.

Regards, Andy

Shaba
2008-01-25, 11:09
Hi andye

Yes, please post those next :)

andye
2008-01-25, 12:38
Hi Shaba, as requested here is the Kaspersky report:

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:19:54 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 23/01/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 528211
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
M:\
N:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 441723
Number of viruses found: 4
Number of infected objects: 13
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 03:48:01

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\AOL\ACS\1.0\Credentials.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content\A44F4E7CB3133FF765C39A53AD8FCFDD Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData\A44F4E7CB3133FF765C39A53AD8FCFDD Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\HTML Help\hh.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.bak Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop.htt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Show Desktop.scf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\CREDHIST Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1006\fbaf19d8-2179-4c8e-9b99-b9e2dad1549f Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1006\Preferred Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\Custom.theme Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\Ground Control.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\My Computer.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Links\Customize Links.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\IE Add-on site.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\IE site on Microsoft.com.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Marketplace.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Microsoft At Home.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Microsoft At Work.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Welcome to IE7.url Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\1171398026\admin\metrics\cmls_cs.tlv Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\1171398026\admin\metrics\cmls_ms.tlv Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\1171398026\admin\profile.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\clsFolder.000\cls00001 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\clsFolder.000\cls00002 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\clsFolder.000\cls00003 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\common.cls Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\profile.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds\FeedsStore.feedsdb-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds\Microsoft Feeds~\Microsoft at Home~.feed-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds\Microsoft Feeds~\Microsoft at Work~.feed-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\9NFEBDS1\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\9NFEBDS1\fwlink[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\D9T8YXL3\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\L7J1W141\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\WA0F2SM9\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\WA0F2SM9\fwlink[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\HelpCtr\HelpSessionHistory.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.bak Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MSIMGSIZ.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012007062720070628\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\IMT5CF.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\IMT5D0.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\IMT5D1.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\PMShared Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\PPGUID.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\wnfrynr.ABI Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF56A7.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF5DE5.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF63AB.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF88B1.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF9884.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\443[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\arrow_green_normal[1].bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Behaviors[1].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\bullet[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Common[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Context[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\desktop_icon_03[1].bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\errorPageStrings[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Homepage__DESKTOP[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Homepage__SHARED[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\MiniNavBar[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\note[1].gif Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\shared[2].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\warning[1].gif Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\wrapperparam[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\arrow_green_normal_shadow[1].bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\Common[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\desktop_icon_02[1].bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\ErrorPageTemplate[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\favcenter[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\HHWRAPPER[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\info_48[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\MiniNavBar[1].xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\NavBar[1].xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\shared[2].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\shared[3].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\Uabrand[1].gif Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\watermark_300x[1].bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\background_gradient[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\blank[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\Common[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\coUAprint[1].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\desktop_icon_01[1].bmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\down[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\firstpage[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\Layout[1].css Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\offcancl[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\searchblurb[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\Search[1].htm Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped

I had to split the report in 2 to get it to post here. Part 2 to follow.

I have run Spybot since this report was generated and cured some problems; I have also deleted the Harnig infected file.
Regards
Andy

andye
2008-01-25, 12:40
Shaba here is the 2nd part of the Kaspersky Report.

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\shared[1].js Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\tools[1] Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Music\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Music\Sample Music.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Pictures\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\NTUSER.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\ntuser.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\My Contacts\folder.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\My Messages\folder.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\My Messages\My Drafts\folder.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\Retrieved Files\folder.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Recent\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\Compressed (zipped) Folder.ZFSendToTarget Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\Desktop (create shortcut).DeskLink Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\Mail Recipient.MAPIMail Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\My Documents.mydocs Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\Magnifier.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\Narrator.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\On-Screen Keyboard.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\Utility Manager.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Address Book.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Command Prompt.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Entertainment\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Entertainment\Windows Media Player.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Notepad.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Program Compatibility Wizard.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Synchronize.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Tour Windows XP.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Windows Explorer.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Remote Assistance.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\ACCESS9.MDB Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\amipro.sam Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\excel.xls Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\excel4.xls Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\EXCEL9.XLS Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\lotus.wk4 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\MSPUB.PUB Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\powerpnt.ppt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\presenta.shw Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\PWRPNT11.POT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\quattro.wb2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\sndrec.wav Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\winword.doc Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\winword2.doc Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\WINWORD8.DOC Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\wordpfct.wpd Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\wordpfct.wpg Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\ACS\1.0\ph Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\ACS\1.0\variable Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\APP10400.LST Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\APP10750.LST Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\Apps.Lst Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\main.idx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\sap.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\spool.lst Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\STYLE.LST Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\sysnews.lst Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\Toolbar.lst Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\CACHE\eales00 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\ealesaj Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\ealesaj.abi Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\ealesaj.aby Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\ShopAssist\DataStore\global\clientcache.adb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\ShopAssist\DataStore\users\EALESAJ.adb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\cache.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\server.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\stderr.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\stdout.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\common.cls Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008012320080124\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_c54.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF1000.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF27E1.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF7CBD.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\logs\2008-01-23.csv Object is locked skipped
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1004\Dc12.zip/Rumour.exe Infected: not-virus:BadJoke.Win32.Stupen.a skipped
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1004\Dc12.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1004\Dc9\Rumour.exe Infected: not-virus:BadJoke.Win32.Stupen.a skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP206\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll Infected: not-a-virus:Downloader.Win32.PopCap.b skipped
C:\WINDOWS\fd.exe/data.rar/loadadv703.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.LoadAdv.gen skipped
C:\WINDOWS\fd.exe/data.rar Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.LoadAdv.gen skipped
C:\WINDOWS\fd.exe RarSFX: infected - 2 skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{ED9798A2-2367-417B-B32E-8E981A27A62B}.bin Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP206\change.log Object is locked skipped
D:\Utility Programs\Replicant 2\Unregister\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped
D:\Utility Programs\Replicant 2\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped
E:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
F:\Old D backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\Unregister\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped
F:\Old D backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped
F:\Old E backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\Unregister\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped
F:\Old E backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped
F:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

I shall follow this with the HJT Report.

Regards Andy

andye
2008-01-25, 12:43
Shaba, here as requested is my HJT Report

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 22:11:36, on 23/01/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16574)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
D:\Hardware Support\Creative\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
D:\Hardware Support\Creative\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1171398026\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\Launch Application 2.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\DATALA~1\DATALA~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\CAPPActiveProtection.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LxrSII1s.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Creative\RemoteControl\RCMan.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Lexar Media\LxrAutorun.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\Services\SERVIC~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Palm\HOTSYNC.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe
D:\Protection\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\shellmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\aoltpspd.exe
D:\Protection\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - d:\utility programs\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: ClickCatcher MSIE handler - {16664845-0E00-11D2-8059-000000000000} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ReGet Shared\Catcher.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\PROTEC~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ReGet Bar - {17939A30-18E2-471E-9D3A-56DD725F1215} - D:\Utility Programs\ReGetDx\iebar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AsioReg] REGSVR32.EXE /S CTASIO.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBDrvDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PtiuPbmd] Rundll32.exe ptipbm.dll,SetWriteBack
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PRONoMgr.exe] C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] D:\Hardware Support\Creative\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] D:\Hardware Support\Creative\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EEventManager] C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOLDialer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cctray] "D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1171398026\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\Launch Application 2.exe -onlytray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DataLayer] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\DATALA~1\DATALA~1.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "D:\Utility Programs\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RemoteCenter] D:\Utility Programs\Creative\RemoteControl\RCMan.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LxrAutorun] C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Lexar Media\LxrAutorun.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] D:\Protection\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: HotSync Manager.lnk = D:\Utility Programs\Palm\HOTSYNC.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = D:\Utility Programs\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AOL 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = D:\Utility Programs\WinDVD4\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar search - res://C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\toolbar.dll/SEARCH.HTML
O8 - Extra context menu item: Do&wnload by ReGet Deluxe - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ReGet Shared\CC_Link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download A&ll by ReGet Deluxe - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ReGet Shared\CC_All.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://D:\UTILIT~1\MSOFFI~1\OFFICE~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - D:\UTILIT~1\MSOFFI~1\OFFICE~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\PROTEC~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\PROTEC~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} - http://aolcc.aolsvc.aol.co.uk/computercheckup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/EN-GB/a-UNO1/GAME_UNO1.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1158250651359
O16 - DPF: {79E0C1C0-316D-11D5-A72A-006097BFA1AC} (EPSON Web Printer-SelfTest Control Class) - http://esupport.epson-europe.com/selftest/en/Prg/ESTPTest.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsClient.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {9122D757-5A4F-4768-82C5-B4171D8556A7} (PhotoPickConvert Class) - http://appdirectory.messenger.msn.com/AppDirectory/P4Apps/PhotoSwap/PhtPkMSN.cab
O16 - DPF: {97E71027-0BA2-44F2-97DB-F84D808ED0B6} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab55762.cab
O16 - DPF: {A1F2F2CE-06AF-483C-9F12-D3BAA72477D6} (BatchDownloader Class) - http://appdirectory.messenger.msn.com/AppDirectory/P4Apps/PhotoSwap/DigWXMSN.cab
O16 - DPF: {AE9DCB17-F804-11D2-A44A-0020182C1446} (IntraLaunch.MainControl) - file:///M:/SuperCD/IntraLaunch.CAB
O16 - DPF: {AF2E62B6-F9E1-4D4F-A10A-9DC8E6DCBCC0} - http://update.videoegg.com/Install/Windows/Initial/VideoEggPublisher.exe
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (MSN Games - Installer) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/ZIntro.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://www.popcap.com/games/popcaploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6187999-9FEC-46A1-A20F-F4CA977D5643} (ZoneChess Object) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Chess.cab55200.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5A7706B-B9C0-4C89-A715-7A0C6B05DD48} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MineSweeper.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/SolitaireShowdown.cab31267.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = Andy
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = Andy
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{8E40CB52-ED91-4443-8F60-C88AC0799F8A}: NameServer = 205.188.146.145
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: za - {53B5F2B1-94DD-43E5-8187-EB4E31F00701} - (no file)
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CaCCProvSP - CA, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Lexar Secure II (LxrSII1s) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LxrSII1s.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PPCtlPriv - CA, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - CA, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
End of file - 14313 bytes

Regards
Andy

Shaba
2008-01-25, 18:08
Hi

Delete this file:

C:\WINDOWS\fd.exe

Empty Recycle Bin.

Re-scan with kaspersky.

- a fresh HijackThis log
- kaspersky report

And tell me also if AVG still complains?

andye
2008-01-26, 02:05
ok mate, here is the new Kaspersky report after deleting C:\WINDOWS\fd.exe & Emptying the Recycle Bin.

Saturday, January 26, 2008 12:52:12 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 25/01/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 532563

Scan Settings
Scan using the following antivirus database extended
Scan Archives true
Scan Mail Bases true

Scan Target My Computer
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
H:\
M:\
N:\

Scan Statistics
Total number of scanned objects 433098
Number of viruses found 4
Number of infected objects 11
Number of suspicious objects 0
Duration of the scan process 03:39:26

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\AOL\ACS\1.0\Credentials.db Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content\A44F4E7CB3133FF765C39A53AD8FCFDD Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData\A44F4E7CB3133FF765C39A53AD8FCFDD Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\HTML Help\hh.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.bak Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop.htt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Show Desktop.scf Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\CREDHIST Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1006\fbaf19d8-2179-4c8e-9b99-b9e2dad1549f Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-21-1078081533-879983540-1801674531-1006\Preferred Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\Custom.theme Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\Ground Control.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\My Computer.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Links\Customize Links.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\IE Add-on site.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\IE site on Microsoft.com.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Marketplace.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Microsoft At Home.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Microsoft At Work.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Favorites\Microsoft Websites\Welcome to IE7.url Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\1171398026\admin\metrics\cmls_cs.tlv Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\1171398026\admin\metrics\cmls_ms.tlv Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\1171398026\admin\profile.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\clsFolder.000\cls00001 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\clsFolder.000\cls00002 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\clsFolder.000\cls00003 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\common.cls Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\profile.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds\FeedsStore.feedsdb-ms Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds\Microsoft Feeds~\Microsoft at Home~.feed-ms Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds\Microsoft Feeds~\Microsoft at Work~.feed-ms Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\9NFEBDS1\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\9NFEBDS1\fwlink[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\D9T8YXL3\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\L7J1W141\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\WA0F2SM9\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\WA0F2SM9\fwlink[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\HelpCtr\HelpSessionHistory.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.bak Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\brndlog.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MSIMGSIZ.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012007062720070628\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\IMT5CF.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\IMT5D0.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\IMT5D1.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\PMShared Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\PPGUID.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\wnfrynr.ABI Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF56A7.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF5DE5.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF63AB.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF88B1.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~DF9884.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\443[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\arrow_green_normal[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Behaviors[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\bullet[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Common[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Context[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\desktop_icon_03[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\errorPageStrings[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Homepage__DESKTOP[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\Homepage__SHARED[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\MiniNavBar[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\note[1].gif Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\shared[2].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\warning[1].gif Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\38WMQ5IS\wrapperparam[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\arrow_green_normal_shadow[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\Common[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\desktop_icon_02[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\ErrorPageTemplate[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\favcenter[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\HHWRAPPER[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\info_48[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\MiniNavBar[1].xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\NavBar[1].xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\shared[2].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\shared[3].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\Uabrand[1].gif Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3VAGUFCX\watermark_300x[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\background_gradient[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\blank[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\Common[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\coUAprint[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\desktop_icon_01[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\down[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\firstpage[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\Layout[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\offcancl[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\searchblurb[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\Search[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9WXFEP79\shared[2].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\coUA[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\desktop_icon_04[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\HomePage[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\httpErrorPagesScripts[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\logo[1].bmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\NavBar[1].htm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\progbar[1].gif Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\shared[1].css Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\shared[1].js Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y93V2SIL\tools[1] Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

again had to split into two to post here.

andye
2008-01-26, 02:06
here is part 2

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Music\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Music\Sample Music.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Pictures\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\NTUSER.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\ntuser.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\My Contacts\folder.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\My Messages\folder.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\My Messages\My Drafts\folder.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Phone Browser\Retrieved Files\folder.xml Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Recent\Desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\Compressed (zipped) Folder.ZFSendToTarget Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\Desktop (create shortcut).DeskLink Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\Mail Recipient.MAPIMail Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\SendTo\My Documents.mydocs Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\Magnifier.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\Narrator.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\On-Screen Keyboard.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility\Utility Manager.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Address Book.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Command Prompt.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Entertainment\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Entertainment\Windows Media Player.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Notepad.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Program Compatibility Wizard.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Synchronize.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Tour Windows XP.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Windows Explorer.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Outlook Express.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Remote Assistance.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\ACCESS9.MDB Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\amipro.sam Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\excel.xls Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\excel4.xls Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\EXCEL9.XLS Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\lotus.wk4 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\MSPUB.PUB Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\powerpnt.ppt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\presenta.shw Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\PWRPNT11.POT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\quattro.wb2 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\sndrec.wav Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\winword.doc Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\winword2.doc Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\WINWORD8.DOC Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\wordpfct.wpd Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Templates\wordpfct.wpg Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\ACS\1.0\ph Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\ACS\1.0\variable Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\APP10400.LST Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\APP10750.LST Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\Apps.Lst Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\main.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\sap.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\spool.lst Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\STYLE.LST Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\sysnews.lst Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\idb\Toolbar.lst Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\CACHE\eales00 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\ealesaj Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\ealesaj.abi Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\organize\ealesaj.aby Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\ShopAssist\DataStore\global\clientcache.adb Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_AOL 9.0\ShopAssist\DataStore\users\EALESAJ.adb Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\cache.db Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\server.lock Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\stderr.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\storage\stdout.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\cls\common.cls Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF102C.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF6F5.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF7C67.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\logs\2008-01-25.csv Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\A0077293.exe/data.rar/loadadv703.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.LoadAdv.gen skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\A0077293.exe/data.rar Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.LoadAdv.gen skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\A0077293.exe RarSFX: infected - 2 skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\A0077297.exe Infected: not-virus:BadJoke.Win32.Stupen.a skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\change.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll Infected: not-a-virus:Downloader.Win32.PopCap.b skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{2AA6697C-09F0-4C13-922E-CC2A4B34340C}.bin Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\ODiag.evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\OSession.evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\change.log Object is locked skipped

D:\Utility Programs\Replicant 2\Unregister\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped

D:\Utility Programs\Replicant 2\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped

E:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

E:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\change.log Object is locked skipped

F:\Old D backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\Unregister\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped

F:\Old D backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped

F:\Old E backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\Unregister\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped

F:\Old E backup\Utilities\Replicant 2\xpconf.dat Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.RAS.a skipped

F:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

F:\System Volume Information\_restore{2E329E08-AF23-4CED-9582-33C2D0399715}\RP211\change.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

HJT Report to follow

andye
2008-01-26, 02:08
Here is the HJT Report

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 00:52:41, on 26/01/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16574)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
D:\Hardware Support\Creative\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
D:\Hardware Support\Creative\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1171398026\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\Launch Application 2.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\DATALA~1\DATALA~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\CAPPActiveProtection.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Creative\RemoteControl\RCMan.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\Services\SERVIC~1.EXE
D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Lexar Media\LxrAutorun.exe
D:\Protection\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LxrSII1s.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
D:\Utility Programs\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
D:\Utility Programs\Palm\HOTSYNC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\shellmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\aoltpspd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
D:\Protection\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - d:\utility programs\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: ClickCatcher MSIE handler - {16664845-0E00-11D2-8059-000000000000} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ReGet Shared\Catcher.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\PROTEC~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ReGet Bar - {17939A30-18E2-471E-9D3A-56DD725F1215} - D:\Utility Programs\ReGetDx\iebar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AsioReg] REGSVR32.EXE /S CTASIO.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBDrvDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PtiuPbmd] Rundll32.exe ptipbm.dll,SetWriteBack
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PRONoMgr.exe] C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] D:\Hardware Support\Creative\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] D:\Hardware Support\Creative\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EEventManager] C:\Program Files\EPSON\Creativity Suite\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOLDialer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cctray] "D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1171398026\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\Launch Application 2.exe -onlytray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DataLayer] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\DATALA~1\DATALA~1.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "D:\Utility Programs\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RemoteCenter] D:\Utility Programs\Creative\RemoteControl\RCMan.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] D:\Utility Programs\Nokia\PC Suite\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LxrAutorun] C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Local Settings\Application Data\Lexar Media\LxrAutorun.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] D:\Protection\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: HotSync Manager.lnk = D:\Utility Programs\Palm\HOTSYNC.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = D:\Utility Programs\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AOL 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = D:\Utility Programs\WinDVD4\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar search - res://C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\toolbar.dll/SEARCH.HTML
O8 - Extra context menu item: Do&wnload by ReGet Deluxe - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ReGet Shared\CC_Link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download A&ll by ReGet Deluxe - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ReGet Shared\CC_All.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://D:\UTILIT~1\MSOFFI~1\OFFICE~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - D:\UTILIT~1\MSOFFI~1\OFFICE~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - D:\UTILIT~1\MSOFFI~1\OFFICE~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - D:\UTILIT~1\MSOFFI~1\OFFICE~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\PROTEC~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\PROTEC~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} - http://aolcc.aolsvc.aol.co.uk/computercheckup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/EN-GB/a-UNO1/GAME_UNO1.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1158250651359
O16 - DPF: {79E0C1C0-316D-11D5-A72A-006097BFA1AC} (EPSON Web Printer-SelfTest Control Class) - http://esupport.epson-europe.com/selftest/en/Prg/ESTPTest.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsClient.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {9122D757-5A4F-4768-82C5-B4171D8556A7} (PhotoPickConvert Class) - http://appdirectory.messenger.msn.com/AppDirectory/P4Apps/PhotoSwap/PhtPkMSN.cab
O16 - DPF: {97E71027-0BA2-44F2-97DB-F84D808ED0B6} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab55762.cab
O16 - DPF: {A1F2F2CE-06AF-483C-9F12-D3BAA72477D6} (BatchDownloader Class) - http://appdirectory.messenger.msn.com/AppDirectory/P4Apps/PhotoSwap/DigWXMSN.cab
O16 - DPF: {AE9DCB17-F804-11D2-A44A-0020182C1446} (IntraLaunch.MainControl) - file:///M:/SuperCD/IntraLaunch.CAB
O16 - DPF: {AF2E62B6-F9E1-4D4F-A10A-9DC8E6DCBCC0} - http://update.videoegg.com/Install/Windows/Initial/VideoEggPublisher.exe
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (MSN Games - Installer) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/ZIntro.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://www.popcap.com/games/popcaploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6187999-9FEC-46A1-A20F-F4CA977D5643} (ZoneChess Object) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Chess.cab55200.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5A7706B-B9C0-4C89-A715-7A0C6B05DD48} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MineSweeper.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/SolitaireShowdown.cab31267.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = Andy
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = Andy
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{8E40CB52-ED91-4443-8F60-C88AC0799F8A}: NameServer = 205.188.146.145
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: za - {53B5F2B1-94DD-43E5-8187-EB4E31F00701} - (no file)
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CaCCProvSP - CA, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Lexar Secure II (LxrSII1s) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LxrSII1s.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PPCtlPriv - CA, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - CA, Inc. - D:\Protection\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
End of file - 14489 bytes

I do not have AVG on this PC, I use CA Anti-virus instead and it is reporting no faults

Regards
Andy

Shaba
2008-01-26, 11:12
Hi

Sorry my bad.

Logs look good.

All viruses are either in system restore or not viruses at all.

I give you later instructions how to empty it.

Other than that, any problems left?

Shaba
2008-01-31, 11:43
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If it has been five days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than five days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.