PDA

View Full Version : Need help with bad problems

shagggy37
2008-01-30, 12:08
Hi, I am not sure if this is where I should start with a request for help, but I never know what will make IE shut down. So, I have to be carefull what I type and some places that I try to go to will just shut IE down.

My main problems are that I am not allowed to even open my VS, HJ, etc. (I hope the abbrevation is understood if I put anymore it may close this on me). Also, if I try to search for certain key phrases like the above in IE or Fire it shuts the browsers down. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

shagggy37
2008-02-05, 12:06
Can anyone help me out with this problem? I know I was supposed to read FAQ, read items in other areas, etc. and post in a certain area, but when I try to do certain things it shuts down my browser. So, I finally did get to this area without any interference from whatever is not letting me use programs, shutting down browser and other programs, but I don't think I put it in the right place.

Please, if anyone does read this and could please post it in the correct area, send it to someone who could help me, or tell the support team about it I would really appreaciate it.

I came to this forum a long time ago for help because there is strong evidence that I have a root v>>>>>. A couple months ago the other problems started to happen, and now I just can't do what I need to because of the new problem, in first post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I can't seem to get to the right place to post this.

Thank you.