PDA

View Full Version : Uncleanable virus / Crash my all anti programs...

axmetmcl
2008-02-01, 09:29
Hello there,

First i m sorry for my bad English. Before open this post, i read all static topics and search on the forum.

My virus really so hard, i think i did everything but i m not sure maybe a way to remove it i can find i hope.

I was using Nod32 as a antivirus, and i was using Spybot SS and Ad-aware and The Cleaner for trojans.
Suddenly i got a virus it from somewhere i dont know where...

It crashed my all anti virus/spyware programs. They gave me an error when i try to work/start "it is not 32 bit application".

- I tried online antivirus scanners they are not working stopping suddenly (T-micro and kaspersky).
- Hijackthis not working too (32 bit problem)
- When i try to install other antiviruses they are not working or installing too...
- I cant open my computer with "safe mode" when i try it, it will reboot the computer.
- I tried "Rescue Disk" from Kaspersky, it is not working too, when i start to Scanning it was stopping and nothing is working at that time. :/
- I tried to Avast for scanning before Windows Start, than it gave me a blue screen too... OMG :S

I m going to crazy with this computer. Other programs are working but i got this virus and i dont know what is it doing :/

I NEED HELP really. I m using XP Pro Sp2. and i dont want to format this because it s my server computer.

Thank you for helping already now :angel:

axmetmcl
2008-02-01, 21:34
I hope someone will find a solution about that problem :(

axmetmcl
2008-02-03, 14:49
anybody hear me ? :S It will be my last message. Thank you and bye bye spybot.info