PDA

View Full Version : driveragent.com

koreninja
2008-02-06, 13:08
I use driveragent.com and I remember it installing some pups (at least that is what spybot s&d thought it was). And every time I did a scan it would show up. But now it isn't showing up anymore and I did not add it to my white list (ignored) so did spybot s&d remove it from the pups category? Or maybe I just un-installed it or ignored it without paying attention, but I think it was listed under ERightSoft or something of that nature.

tashi
2008-02-06, 16:42
Hello.

Or maybe I just un-installed it or ignored it without paying attention, but I think it was listed under ERightSoft or something of that nature.
Could you take a look and see if the program is still installed? :)

Topic (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=20181&highlight=driveragent)

koreninja
2008-02-06, 20:48
Hmm well I no longer see eSupport under PUPS or PUPSC so I'm assuming it got removed from the adware list, I'm pretty sure I still have it installed (unless I am going nuts!)

Either way I was just curious, no big deal either way, this actually works out for me. I was debating whether not to get rid of it and now I guess I can just leave it installed.

KN

p.s
I just installed 1.52 and it asked me to reboot twice, and it almost looked like it installed twice (or was trying to? Lol) is that normal? I'm half asleep who knows..