PDA

View Full Version : List Index out of bounds

vintagepostcards
2008-02-07, 13:35
I just upgraded to version 1.5.2.20. My OS is Windows XP Home. Whenever I run immunize, I get a pop-up window which says: Immunize Error: List Index out of bounds (7). I am showing 0 Unprotected, 33318 Protected. How do I get rid of that annoying pop-up error?

spybotsandra
2008-02-07, 14:08
Hello,

Are you sure that it says Immunize Error?
Do you have a screenshot of this message?
Thanks. :)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

vintagepostcards
2008-02-07, 14:35
Quite right. I doesn't say "Immunize Error". The title of the pop-up window is "Error" and the exact text in the box is: "List index out of bounds (70)" . It only occurs when the program automatically runs immunize per my settings, or when I open the console and click on the Immunize icon along the left side.

spybotsandra
2008-02-07, 16:15
Hello,

Could you please provide us with a screenshot?
Do you have admin rights?
Please also try to "Undo" the Immunisation. Now the bad products are allowed.
Then "Immunize" again.

Another thing though is that immunization only works properly while your browser is closed, since otherwise your browser will overwrite immunization from time to time from the settings it loaded when it was started.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

vintagepostcards
2008-02-07, 16:46
Here is a screen shot:

http://www.vintagepostcards.com/sderror.jpg

I do have admin rights.

I tried the undo/redo immunizations - still get the error.

I never had this error occur before the upgrade to the lates version, including having my web browser open all the time. Note: I am not getting the error by running immunization - I am getting by opening the program or by clicking on the Immunization icon. Running immunization works fine and does not generate an error.

vintagepostcards
2008-02-07, 23:32
I just discovered that in addition to getting this error message, my Protected goes back to zero if I exit the program and restart it.

vintagepostcards
2008-02-08, 00:23
I did an uninstall/reinstall of the program. Error seems to have cleared up.

spybotsandra
2008-02-08, 09:29
Thanks for reporting. :)