PDA

View Full Version : cid.iepop

nitenthey
2008-02-07, 22:15
I have this annoying pop up that keeps coming up. the first time i use spybot it showed that it took it out but then it just keeps popping up, but spybot allways shows that nothing is there. help me... this pop up i think made my computer worst. at first it just poped up but then my computer stated resetting then. my compter stated to act funny. My screen would change to all different colors as if my video card was messed up. to start to fix the problem I tried to reload windows but reloading windows made it worst. let me explain, when i tried to reload windows it didn't fully install. now everytime i reset or turn on my computer when off it goes to this screen that states load window or go to set up. if I don't select load windows it goes to a blue screen, which I have 3 seconds to make this choose. it also seems to affect my virus protections. I have system Suit 7. and now the red windows shield appears on my taskbar saying that I have no antivirus protection. it got so bad that my computer kept reseting and wouldn't work. I left it tuned off for about two days and tried to see if it worked and it did so I rebooted my computer to a different date. so far it hasn't been resetting yet so I look for help as fast as possible before it starts going crazy again!