PDA

View Full Version : List index out of bounds (4)

pricet
2008-02-07, 22:33
I get the message in the Title when I hit the Immunize button. I can Immunize and undo, but each time I hit the Immunize option from the main screen or any screen, it get the above error message.

Also, it only takes 28 seconds to run Check for Problems. I don't think it is checking all of the directories. The older version took about 30 minutes or more.

pricet

jeremiah1778
2008-02-08, 10:05
I cannot immunize after an update. I when I immunize my Spybot S&D stops at internet exlporer 7 (firefox immunizations are completed). I have the latest beta version which has fixed the long delay of start up.

My PC:
Vista Home Premium 32 bit
amd turion 64x2

I had no problems with spybot 1.4...I am thinking about going back to spybot 1.4. I experienced these problems in the past when I used spybot 1.5. I am feeling frustrated regarding the problems I am experiencing because I know that spybot is a good product...

:mad:

md usa spybot fan
2008-02-08, 11:20
pricet:

Also, it only takes 28 seconds to run Check for Problems. I don't think it is checking all of the directories. The older version took about 30 minutes or more.
If you have the latest updates, go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced mode (say "Yes" to the warning if necessary) > Settings > File Sets. Make sure that everything is checked except the possibly the last two items. The last two items are "Usage Tracks" and should only be checked if you want to check for them (I personally don't). The first of these two items (Usage Tracking) lists IE Cache (temporary internet files), Common Dialogs, Cookies and some Logs. The second is other "Usage Tracks".

pricet
2008-02-08, 23:23
I compared the files and settings with my other computer and it looked like I did not get everything with the original download.

I re-installed from the beginning (useing install program in subfolder).

Now it works great. :laugh:

md usa spybot fan
2008-02-08, 23:41
pricet:

Good to hear that you resolved your problems.

Regards,
md usa spybot fan