PDA

View Full Version : Donators

thepicman
2008-02-09, 00:11
Shouldn't people who have donated get a special tagline or glowing star above their username? :bigthumb:

TPM

honda12
2008-02-09, 02:09
That is a good idea :cowboy:

But, I think maybe we should let Team Spybot work on improving spybot S&D more than sticking stars over people's usernames.

Hmm, how about maybe having a list of donators (by consent of course) on the main page instead.

spybotsandra
2008-02-09, 12:36
at first we do not like this because of privacy,
and second to do that we have to recruite an extra person that would do this....
so what do you think is more important...improving the software and support users with pc problems.....or.....;)

thepicman
2008-02-09, 15:08
at first we do not like this because of privacy,
and second to do that we have to recruite an extra person that would do this....
so what do you think is more important...improving the software and support users with pc problems.....or.....;)

I would prefer my problems being fixed, of course. Many other forums change your name from things like "Junior Member" to "Donating Member" or "Supporting Member" when you become monetarily involved. This tends to make others register/donate. Just a thought as it seems pretty busy around here.

TPM

katana
2008-02-12, 15:27
Just a thought as it seems pretty busy around here.

That's why there isn't time to do it :bigthumb: