PDA

View Full Version : updates to 1.5.2

spybotfan0208
2008-02-09, 20:48
Two days ago I updated to version 1.5.2. Now when I search for updates "!Updated immunization database" with a date of 2007-07-25 is shown and checked. Does that make sense?

md usa spybot fan
2008-02-09, 23:32
I can't make sense of why that particular download was required two days after your installation unless you were to inspect Spybot's update downloads.log to see if there was a failure when downloading the Immunization database (clsid.zip) file while doing your initial update during or after the installation of Spybot 1.5.2.

I will state:
That the latest update for the Immunization database (clsid.zip) which populates the CLSIDs.sbs file and is the input for the immunization items listed as "Internet Explorer (Plugins) " is:
Immunization database - Updated Immunization database (546 KB) - 2007-07-25
If you install Spybot using the spybotsd152.exe installation program that update is a normal download.
The installation packages for Sypbot do not contain the most resent updates and sometimes have contained updates that require an update of a file older than the installation package itself. In this case the Immunization database dated 2007-07-25.