PDA

View Full Version : CPX Ads

Buchan08
2008-02-21, 16:58
Hi
when i recently ran spybot i accidentally removed ads for this ad serving company - http://www.cpxinteractive.com/

as i run a website and have these ads on the my site i need to see how they are presented and because i removed it i can no longer view them. ( i went to try and restore it but it crashed and closed down and when i opened it up again there was nothing that i could restore :oops:) if anyone can help on restoring the ads i would greatly appreciate it thanks.

spybotsandra
2008-02-21, 17:04
Hello,

You have posted in the Tavern.
A place to chat or ask general questions, no politics or religion please. Questions related to Spybot-S&D support/tools, or requests for Malware removal, should be posted in the appropriate forum. Not in the tavern. ;)

If the Recoverylist is empty and you just removed Cookies this is normal. Cookies will reinstall if you visit that special page (unless you are blocking them) - so there is no need for backups. Please check your settings: run Spybot-S&D and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode". Now select "Settings" --> "Settings" in the navigation bar on the left. There the three checkboxes in front of "Create backups of ..." should be ticked, so that the recovery works. After 30 days the quarantined files will be deleted automatically. This can also be adjusted in the settings page at "Age of recovery". If you click on that item you can set the period of time.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot