PDA

View Full Version : Command Service Virus

MartTheDart
2008-03-03, 00:28
Can someone please help. A nasty program has loaded itself onto my computer. I get loads of pop-ups, or just random websites opening in new browsers. I also get loads of error messages and send error report messages. I have spent the whole day running Ad aware, spybot, AVG and symantec spyware killers but the problem is still there.

On a couple of occasions, I pressed the fix button and the computer restarted itself. I also noticed there are some files where I put my downloaded files that I do not recognise and they will not delete.

Can someone please help me out, my computer is on its knees and I have only been able to type this on another machine.

MartTheDart
2008-03-03, 00:31
Also I have two shortcuts on my desk top that look like the security update shield that won't delete. I have tried to uninstall this Command program from the control panel but it tells you to download another program to do it. When you go to do this it asks you what colour the sky is as a 'human certification test' At this point I smelled a rat and quit the install. Why can't I get rid of it, how do I and why did I get it in the first place?