PDA

View Full Version : Undo Process for Registry Blocks???

jolive
2008-03-09, 23:12
:oops:

The new Spybot feature blocking registry changes is a dangerous tool. It spontaneously pops up and asks you if you want to allow a change and you don't always have enough information to make the decision. The main problem is that if Spybot is going to block the registry change it should allow you to undo it and add that change back to the registry. I could not find an undo or add function, only a log of the changes. This has caused a problem on my system and now I have an application that won't function properly. Someone please let me know if there is an undo command for registry blocks.

2008-03-10, 03:09
right clicking teatimer (spybot S&D system protector) and click settings. click the X's next to all the entries in every tab, and click ok. You will be asked again about any changes that you denied or allowed. If you find teatimer to be annoying or unhelpful and dangerous, go into spybot, click mode-advanced mode. click yes. go to the tools button found on the left side. click resident. uncheck resident teatimer protection over all systems active. you will still be protected of bad downloads with the sd helper.