PDA

View Full Version : Windows Movie Maker (Random Yes But...)

Chopinesque
2008-03-13, 21:29
Okay, so I have this problem with Windows Movie Maker and if there's any who works with it I'd appreciate some help. I used to able to save movies to my computer (only once) and after that it ALWAYS says (no exceptions)...

"Cannot Complete the Save Movie Wizard
Your movie was not saved successfully.

Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify the original source files used in your movie are still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again."

Trust me, I've checked EVERYTHING in the movie files and can't find anything wrong. I've even made a "movie" with one picture for 10 seconds and tried saving it and got the same message...so I know something's wrong. I don't actually expect anyone to actually understand what I'm talking about, but it's worth posting here I guess because everyone's so computer savvy...it's not the end of the world I guess, if no one can help me, but it would be helpful if I could get some help because I use the program a lot...

Thanks!
C

tashi
2008-03-13, 22:12
Hi there,

Did you perform a Google search on: Windows Movie Maker Cannot Complete the Save Movie Wizard.
It will get a lot of hits.

Best regards.

Chopinesque
2008-03-14, 17:54
Wow...obvious but...sometimes the best solutions are right in front of us aren't they? Thank you very much! It didn't correct the problem but know I realize that you can save files as the AVI format instead of the WMV format, which works just fine. Thanks! :)

tashi
2008-03-14, 20:51
I realize that you can save files as the AVI format instead of the WMV format, which works just fine. Thanks! :) :bigthumb: