PDA

View Full Version : How do you recognize the BAD people to authorize or refuse with Resident?

cathycat33
2008-03-18, 00:37
Hello Dream Team, :angel:

I am new, I have read a lot since months, did the recommended procedure before posting... here I am with my Kaspersky and HijackThis' logs, ready for analysis. As they did not fit in the post, I am sending them as attached docs.

Thank you so much in advance. :snorkle:

It all started with these ad pages opening at every Internet connection, even though I was clicking on "close" or "cancell".

Can it be that I have allowed the wrong people (bunebv.exe) in Spybot Resident's register modifications ; it could even be that some time ago I have let the wrong certificate be installed (Thawte) and the wrong file (F Secure)? :oops:

But how do you know which address to authorize or refuse, if they don't give you the same name or address which you can read when installing something? Should I definetely refuse or accept this strange "bunebv.exe" and how about "vcjoslovnv.exe", which I had previously refused, then accepted, because it seemed to be linked to Navilog1?? :mad:

Friendly yours