PDA

View Full Version : TeaTimer's snapshot files

nickW
2008-03-21, 13:15
Hi,

How do I delete all of TeaTimer's snapshot files?

(after PC cleaning and before restarting TeaTimer)

Empty this folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2

What should I do with the Timestamps.ini file?

Thanks.

md usa spybot fan
2008-03-21, 14:28
nickW

Actually the location of TeaTimer's snapshot files depends on the version of TeaTimer you are running and the Windows operating system you are running it under.

TeaTimer 1.3 and 1.4:
Windows 95 or 98:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots
Windows ME:
C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots
Windows NT, 2000 or XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots
Windows Vista:
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots
TeaTimer 1.5:
Windows 95 or 98:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2
Windows ME:
C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2
Windows NT, 2000 or XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2
Windows Vista:
C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2
Since you indicated:

Empty this folder:
I assume you are running TeaTimer 1.5 on a Windows NT, 2000 or XP system.

With TeaTimer not running, delete all the .reg files along with the Timestamps.ini file. In other words empty the entire Snapshots2 folder. Restart TeaTimer. Please note: when TeaTimer is restarted the snapshot files will be built internally within TeaTimer and unless there are registry changes the snapshot files may not be stored in the Snapshots2 folder until TeaTimer is terminated. Make sure that you exit TeaTimer before logging off or shutting down the system so that all the snapshot files are saved to the Snapshots2 folder.

nickW
2008-03-21, 16:12
Thanks a lot!